Internship Program Description | Landing Page – Marketing
Internship Program | 2020
Will you join us in a mission-driven journey to promote transformative innovation?
While well-funded startups are disrupting emerging economic sectors that have the potential to completely reshape global markets with new products and business models, future-proof corporations challenge themselves on a daily basis to drive real transformative innovation.
The purpose of Institute is to impact traditional industries on their path to innovation in a way that Consulting and Educational companies can’t: transformative innovation applied.
We are looking to add bright and motivated Interns to our select and nimble marketing team in San Francisco, CA.
This is a remote opportunity and the person in this role will have the chance to work on projects that have a direct impact on our demand generation and pipeline activities - with a focus on social media, digital marketing, and program execution. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, work autonomously with quality results, and have a natural affinity towards making data-driven decisions.
Because of the intensive interaction with seasoned international executives, this position will offer tremendous opportunity for learning both soft and technical skills. In addition, successful candidates will receive a certificate of completion and will be invited to participate in our selection process for the 2021 trainee program.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate to support planning and execution of integrated digital marketing programs including livestream content, online events, and marketing activities
- Get involved in creative messaging and ad development that drives our demand programs
- Monitor and analyze program results and make recommendations to improve performance
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Current undergraduate with a course of study focused on marketing, communications, advertising or a related discipline.
- Desire to learn about Marketing, production and online distribution of video content.
- Highly organized, with a great work ethic and proactive mindset.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and fluency in English (a must).
- A keen eye for design and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for learning processes, software, and tools quickly.